Travel CMSProduct Overview
Our Travel CMS enables you to manage your travel data efficiently for multiple Sales channels, e.g. Web (SEO copy) & Print.
Manage Holiday, Country, Destination and Resort descriptions as well as itinerary based holiday products, e.g. Tours, Cruises, Multi-centre holidays and Excursions. Incorporate Pictures, Maps, Virtual Tours and other media as well as supporting content, e.g. Terms, Insurance, Intros and Extras.
Travel CMSProduct features
- Built for all sizes & types of Tour Operator
- Ability to tag Features, e.g. Child-friendly, Close to Beach, Disabled Facilities..
- Create Print/Web/SEO versions of content
- Easy management of Intros & Extras
- Includes Travel Geography ‘hierarchy’ linked to IATA codes
- Managed and hosted solution
- Securely accessible anywhere via Web
- Open platform for integration via XML and/or Webservices
Travel CMSBenefits to you
- Easy maintenance of travel content
- Reduce errors & duplication
- Bespoke options available
- Streamline brochure production costs
- Incorporate content with your own website
- Easy management of upsell opportunities
- Integrate with our Publishing/eBrochure tools
- Distribute product electronically to more sales channels
- Affordable travel technology
Our Travel Content Management System (Travel CMS) has been designed with flexibility in mind. With these increasingly difficult economic times, more and more emphasis is placed on the Sales process and increasing turnover, and it’s very easy to let your data management take a backseat in the pursuit of more travel bookings. Streamlining the way you handle your travel content can make a real difference to your profitability, reducing duplication of effort and errors. Please contact us on 01733 391678 for more information.